Specialists in biomolecules
· Effects on the immune system
- Support during periods of stress-related immunosuppression: training, competition, breeding periods, etc., promoting a better and faster recovery of the animals
- Improved vaccine response
· Effects on the digestive system and intestinal absorption
- Improves the development of intestinal mucosa
- Reduces antibiotic use
· Effects on the reproductive system
- Improves post-partum recovery
- Improves the rate of embryo implantation
Appearence: Product in cream-coloured powder form with characteristic taste and aroma.
Dosage: The recommended dose is 15 mg/kg live weight/day.
Add to the feed or premix of foals and adults.
FAQS on Nucleotides:
What are nucleotides?
Nucleotides are semi-essential nutrients that are the structural units of the nucleic acids in cells.
The molecular composition of nucleotides is based on a sugar, a base and one to three phosphate
Why are they semi-essential nutrients?
Eggs and milk are substances that are naturally rich in nucleotides, providing young animals with a source of nucleotides available for tissue with a limited capacity for de novo synthesis.
Main effects on animals
Nucleotides are particularly necessary for the development of tissue
with a high rate of cell replication, such as the tissue in the reproductive,
immune, and digestive systems.
Hence, the addition of Nucleoforce Horses™ to horse diets is an important aid in situations where de novo or endogenous synthesis alone does not completely satisfy the needs of the animals.
WE WILL BE PLEASED TO HELP