AminoQuelant® - Mg is a product based on L-α-amino acids from Enzymatic Hydrolysis and Magnesium (Mg).
The combined application of amino acids and Magnesium contribute to improving the assimilation of Magnesium and a much faster and effective distribution to new leaves and growing points of the plant.
- Magnesium correction of deficient alkaline and acid soils submitted to heavy rainfall and high temperatures
- Increase the chlorophyll production and stimulate plant photosynthesis, resulting in more productive and healthier plants
- Promotes the metabolism of Carbon, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and other enzymatic reactions in the plant metabolism
Dose and instruction for use:
AminoQuelant® - Mg can be applied to all kinds of crops by foliar spraying or localized irrigation.
It is recommended for the many crops that may suffer from Magnesium deficiency, being the most important; vegetables, potato, citrus, fruit trees, grapes, olive trees, tropical fruits, cereals, alfalfa, sunflower and corn crops.
- Foliar spray: 2-4 mL/L or 2-4 L/ha.
- Drip irrigation: 4-8 L/ha.
Apply a minimum of 2-3 applications when plants are young or fruit trees initiate their activity, before flowering or as soon as they show the first symptoms of Magnesium deficiency.
|Free amino acids
|Total nitrogen (N)
(*) The formula contains all biologically active free amino acids: ASP, SER, GLU, GLY, HIS, ARG, THR, ALA, PRO, CIS, TYR, VAL, MET, LYS, ILE, LEU, PHE, TRP