Inicium® is a completely new product based on characterised peptides of low molecular weight, with great root activity. The low molecular weight peptides of Inicium® activate the proteins that act on stress related to transplanting.
- Development of a powerful root system (roots and root hairs)
- Helps plants to overcome stress during transplanting
- Advances the development of the initial phases
- A totally natural product, free from hormones
Dose and instructions for use:
Inicium® can be applied to all kinds of crops: leaf vegetables, fruit vegetables, strawberries, stone fruits, pome fruit trees, citrus, olive trees, vines, tropical fruit trees, etc.
Apply using localised irrigation or by sprinkling, ensuring that the liquid comes into contact with the root zone.
- In the seed bed, apply from 1 to 3 times, using 6-10 mL/L of water from the budding of the cotyledon.
- In transplants: make 2 applications, the first on watering the transplant and the second one week later, at a dose of 10-15 L/ha.
- Nursery: 20 mL/tree split in 2 applications at the start of the activity
- Young trees (start of production): 40-80 mL/tree in 2 applications at the start of the activity
- Adult trees (full production): 60-120 mL/tree in 2 applications, at the start of the activity or whenever it is necessary to recover the root mass and activity
It is recommended to apply in nurseries, at transplantation, in young trees and in adult trees with root problems.
|Low molecular-weight peptides
|Total nitrogen (N)
|Organic nitrogen (N)
|Water soluble Phosphorus (P2O5)
Trial of Inicium® (Calera de Tango, Chile) in the transplanting of lettuce
Trial of Inicium® (Almería, Spain) in the transplanting of cucumber
Trial of Inicium® (Talca, Chile) in tomato seedlings
Trial of Inicium® (Huelva, Spain) in strawberry
Trial of Inicium® (Albacete, Spain) in vine nurseries